Friday, October 8, 2010

No News

I'm fine. I had my cholesterol re-screened last week and no news is good news. I haven't spoken to my new internist but he felt the 564 reading was a bad test. I'm two weeks into my prednisone taper and my skin is looking good. Still can't sleep much at night, but I feel I'm eating less.

Speaking of not sleeping well, I woke up last night at 2:30 am and started worrying that I'd lost touch with people due to my laptop crashing with all the addresses trapped inside. If you have not heard from me via email in a while, this is why. I'm not trying to lose you. If you don't have my email and want to contact me, do it through my gmail account which you can get from this blog. Or leave a comment at the end of this post and I will respond.

I discovered a journal I was keeping back at the beginning of my leukemia days in March 2006. It has four entries; they are painful to read. I decided to start writing in the journal again, beginning with the fact that I'm still alive over four and a half years later.

Connie, you were so right about Hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate Ritchie Sex Tape Screenshot. [url=http://joergsieber.biz/archives/looking-for-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot]joergsieber.biz[/url]