Monday, April 7, 2008

A Post About Nothing

This will be mercifully brief. I will avoid veering off into topics that raise my blood pressure: politics, health care, college frenzy, religion, grammar. That last one already got me into trouble today. A headline on the front page of the New York Times improperly used "by" for "buy."

The weekend was uneventful for the most part. I finally started Mark's running scrapbook, which I've put off because crafty things don't interest me. My idea was to put scraps in a book, but when I went to the craft store, I saw that my concept was hopelessly quaint. In an effort to be more decorative, I'm using pinking shears.

Nothing to report on the health front. I feel great; ran this morning; no complaints. We'll see how my blood's doing Wednesday when I go to the clinic and see my doctor. It will be five weeks since my last visit, a lifetime. I'm hoping to stop taking the immune suppressant drug so I can begin field testing my new system. It's seven months today since I had it installed.

No comments: