Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Up in Smoke

I've got a serious conflagration going here as I torch all the 2007 calendars in the house. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. It was not a very good year.

A person who posts on the LLS Discussion Board gave me the idea. She actually had a worse year than I did, I think. Lots of people did. All over the world.

Not that 2007 was a total washout. Some good things happened, too. Even in the worst of times, there was occasional humor to be found. Go back and read earlier posts and you'll see that some of the circumstances I found myself in were too ridiculous not to laugh about. And of course I'm still here authoring this blog, a huge plus.

So tonight, we'll take a cup o' kindness (about all I can have a cup of, my dears), ring in 2008 (probably around 9:30 pm) and look forward to a better year.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Tune in tomorrow for a hair-raising multi-media edition of The Plog.

No comments: