Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Good Things

1. My liver enzymes are down and I can now be treated for high cholesterol

2. My blood pressure is so low, I can stop my blood pressure medication

3. The prednisone taper continues

4. I have normal platelets and wbc's

5. My hematocrit is slowly inching up

6. I discovered a way to instantly load my metro card

7. I emailed my kids motherly advice and they ignored me

8. I had a glass of wine with dinner and nothing happened

9. There's a warming trend in the weather

10. I didn't come home last night until after 11

As promised, some positive vibes. Also, the Exjade has landed. I've been off the stuff for a week (accidently left it at a remote location), and I just received another package. I will be drinking this nasty liquid when I finish this post. Actually, it has no taste but it does a number on my digestive track for which nothing can be done. I can now go back to being magnetic.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Excellent list, and great news about losing the blood pressure medication!