Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 Things to Kvetch About

1. Not being able to use chopsticks due to neuropathy

2. Less body hair everywhere except on my face

3. Low blood-pressure wooziness while still taking high blood-pressure drugs

4. Pants not fitting despite no change in weight

5. Muscle weakness that prevents me from jogging

6. Joint issues that make using a can opener nearly impossible

7. Being so tired I just want to weep

8. Eye dryness that no amount of drops or flaxseed oil relieves

9. Craigslist job scams

10. The anxiety that hits upon learning that an actress has died from CML

To combat this negativity, I hope to post a different kind of list tomorrow that gives 10 things to crow about.

3 comments:

Ronni Gordon said...

Wow. This is my list exactly! (Only my neuropathy is in my feet.) Next time I come to NY, we should plan a face-to-face kvetching session.

PJ said...

Definitely. What a pair we are!

Ann said...

Your list hit many of my high notes as well. Looking forward to a few anti-lists.