Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior Moments

Good-Looking Crew


Harry & Britt


Best Buds


Mutt & Jeff


No, I'm not talking about forgetting a word or a name or where you put something. That's for another post. Baby Harry went to the Senior Prom on Friday. He looked pretty dapper if I do say so myself.

The obligatory photo shoot at a beautifully landscaped East Greenwich home lasted a long long time. There were eighteen promers and at least thirty parents madly snapping away. I got a little bored and started shooting the limo, a stretch Ford Expedition. We once had a loner Expedition when our petite minivan was in the shop. I couldn't drive it because I thought I'd take out any unfortunate mailboxes or pedestrians in my path.

We hosted the post-prom party at our house. Marty drove back from NYC for the weekend, so he was here when the kids arrived. I was snoozing comfortably two floors up and heard nothing. Harry had a track meet in the morning, so they were all gone by 8:00. No photos of the party--Harry would've killed me.

1 comment:

Ronni Gordon said...

Harry looks adorable! The whole gang looks pretty cool too. Thanks for sending the photos.