Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog-Crossed Identities

I wrote two blogs with aplomb at the same time before; I'm confident I can do it again. This is the one for leukemia-related issues. The other one is for everything else that fills my head. Right now it's focusing on the sale of my house.

Speaking of House, blogging played a big role in last night's episode. Donna from That 70's Show was the sick blogger. She was addicted to it actually. It turns out blogging can be good and bad for your health because your faithful commentators offer to give you a kidney should you need one.

The only bodily complaints I have at this time are sleep issues due to medication and dog snoring, extreme gaseousness possibly due to mild gvh, medication and massive food intake, and the inability to focus on what to do next. This could be due to the dreaded but in my opinion overated chemo brain, or that I just have a lot on my plate right now and I'm trying to eat all of it at once.

Later on, I'll hop on over to Word and update you on the house sale. I think it gets listed today.

3 comments:

Jeffrey Silverstein said...

I'm confused, why is Turbo gassy (?gvh), what medication is he on and why are you feeding him so much?

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's quiet interessting but to be honest i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder what others have to say..

Paula said...

I always learn
new words from you, PJ!

You continualy write with aplomb!

You have composure, poise, and assuance in each and every blog.

These entries come with grace as well.