Friday, October 12, 2012

Bumps, Flakes, Scales and Other Disfigurements

I could stand it no longer. I went to see my dermatologist to show him the flare-up of my skin gvh. He agreed it was nasty and that he would discuss it right away with my oncologist. In the meantime, he gave two prescriptions, one for a spray called Clobex and one for Lyrica, a pill. Lyrica is advertised on TV. The side effects are daunting, but they have to reveal everything for liability reasons. I guess I'll give it a whirl.

I've developed a couple of patches on my face, which has remained clear until now. If it spreads on my face and if I gain any more weight, I'll go on a yoga retreat somewhere. Who knows? Maybe a good toxic draining and some spiritual rehab would cure me.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I was on Lyrica for neuropathy and the side effects weren't terrible. I hope it does the trick and gives you relief.