Friday, January 4, 2008

16 Weeks, Make That 17 Post Transplant

Too bad I only learned my multiplication tables through 10. Okay, 11. Every Friday is another week post transplant and if I want to convert that to days (the usual method of talking about it), I actually have to do the math. To top it all off, I thought today was 16 weeks post and it's actually 17. I guess it's a good sign that I don't wake up every day and think, I Made it to Day Whatever. Today is, ka-ching, Day +119.

So how do I feel on this frigid January day? Somewhat transplanted. In other words, I feel like I've had foreign blood cells planted into my bones. Or something. It's not a bad feeling, just an odd one. I feel a little cottony and a bit tired. For all I know, this is how you're supposed to feel when you're pushing 54. Pushing takes energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PJ, I am so proud that you are doing so well...loved the Hats Off bit! I enjoy reading your posts and blog entries...you are a very articulate woman with a great sense of humor! Best of 2008 to you; I am off to burn some 2007 calendars...

~diane