Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quiet Sunday Morning

I really want to go down the driveway and get the Sunday Times but it's freezing out there. I've been sitting here with my laptop drinking coffee and looking out at the icy cube that is my backyard. It's highly doubtful that I'll be going out today.

There's not much to report since I feel more or less completely normal. Considering I am 136 days post transplant, that's good news. I'm sleeping better, running further, writing more.

This is what I look forward to today: more deliciously intense Costa Rican coffee; reading the newspaper; eating freshly-imported New York City bagels hand-carried by friends who came up to visit us yesterday; sending Marty off to do the weekly food shopping; maybe a nap. A delightfully boring day is what I want and what I'll probably get. Cheers.

No comments: